The organization establishes and maintains a documented policy for conducting its Training and Development activities.
- Training and development activities serve the business objectives and stated values of the organization.
- Training requirements for critical skills required to perform assigned work are identified.
- Training to support the performance of assigned responsibilities is timely.
- Training and development opportunities are provided to support individual development needs.
- Training time is allocated for each individual.
- Training and Development practices and activities
An organizational role(s) is assigned responsibility for assisting and advising units on Training and Development activities and procedures.