Systematically determine root causes of selected outcomes.
Root causes of selected outcomes are systematically determined.
A root cause is an initiating element in a causal chain, which leads to an outcome of interest.
- Potential areas for improvement (Identify Potential Areas for Improvement)
- Data to be used in the initial analysis
- Initial analysis results data
- Outcomes selected for further analysis
- Root cause analysis results
- Action proposal
Process and Procedures:
Process Verification Record(s):
- Maintained By: <?>
- Submitted By: <?>
- Frequency of Submission: <?>