The organization establishes and maintains a documented policy for conducting its Work Environment activities.
- The organization’s work environment is developed to support the business objectives and stated values of the organization.
- Laws, regulations, and organizational policies governing the work environment are communicated to the workforce, administered, and enforced.
- Adequate space is provided for performing assigned work.
- Within prudent limits, the resources needed to perform assigned work are identified, prioritized, and made available.
- Conditions that degrade the work environment are eliminated.
- Distractions in the work environment are minimized.
- Work Environment practices and activities comply with relevant laws, regulations, and organizational policies
An organizational role(s) is assigned responsibility for assisting and advising units on work environment-related activities, and for assuming appropriate organizational responsibilities for the physical work environment and work resources.